Friday, February 19, 2010

Sorting games for small people

Squeak is still very little but she joins in most of the activities that happen during her awake times (there aren't as many photos of her on the Blog because I usually have my hands full helping her do whatever craft/game we are playing). One activity that she really enjoys is sorting games; I put out a variety of coloured bowls or cups, or the silicone cupcake holders in the photos which are a favourite, and some objects that are easy to hold and that can be labelled by me as she picks them up. She loves to pick the items up one by one, hold them up while I tell her what it is, and then place them into the bowls/holders. Sometimes she has a go at saying the words, sometimes she doesn't, but she always has fun :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment